Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thing #18 - YouTube and TeacherTube

My whole world right now is WEDDING, WEDDING, WEDDING! ;-) So of course I found a "how to" for something for the wedding! My card box actually...I can't decide if I want to use a flower for the topper or a big bow! Well now I know how to make a bow if I decide to go with that choice!



I have heard of TeacherTube, but never visited the site! I really enjoyed it - I mean YouTube has some hilarious stuff but I liked the fact that all the extra "bad" stuff was not an issue on TeacherTube. It's nice to know if I need something work related that I have a clean, direct site to go to...

And like today I reviewed my kiddos over DNA...well I don't teach Biology so I felt a little rocky so I just watched a quick video over DNA and feel better about tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment