Monday, April 20, 2009

Thing #14 - Web 2.0 Tools

All of these tools are amazing! I had no idea all of these existed and are FREE!! WOW! I decided to use LetterPop where I created a personal photo collage. This was just a fun one...

As far as professtional use, one goal of mine is to send out newsletters to the parents of my students. This specific tool would allow me to easily do that - there are templates on this site ready to use. I would just have to type in the wording! I could even add pictures of my students from class. How cool is that? LetterPop has a few "social" features including commenting and you can also publicize your "creation" so that the whole world can see it! You can e-mail out your creation as well which would also be useful to send to parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment